Flashback: My birthday, 2022


What follows is a gift for myself I never managed to send. The creation of this piece was incredibly therapeutic; though I would need the missing connections even more during the year that followed.

Birthday Collage Letter, 2022

The link to the letter is locked so you'll need to request access to view it. My millenial upbringing gives me an innate urge to share my life with the world, while my life experience rather clearly reminds me that some things just do not belong on the whole, wide Internet. If your email address does not include the name I know you by, please include your name/how you know me in the access request.

Disclaimer: These experiences are from my perspective and are solely my opinion.

If you would like to get a postcard or share mail when I am actually living at a steady address again, please drop a line and let me know. It may be nearly 18 months later, but I really do want to be a good friend again.

Please keep coming back. :)

Comments

Popular Posts