The Menu

 


One of my absolute favorite things about traveling is getting to taste all of the eclectic things humans have concocted to call a meal. It's been awhile since I've gotten to let my palette have a wander, so I've budgeted to be able to eat at a local restuarant three times a week (or about once for each camping location). The map pictured is a joke (I hope, considering I've lived in 9 states and not eaten almost any of these things), so I need a proper list of what to try in different places. Local delicacies? Unique approaches to traditional favorites? Things I can make over a fire or on a camp stove?

While I am confident that I will venture far from the prep lists, I am trying to plot out meals for the whole journey and calculate when/where I'll need to stop for groceries. Your tips and tricks for feeding myself out of a cooler are certainly welcome. 

Keep coming back, friends.

Comments

  1. Amen to the NJ Sloppy Joe! That's exactly what I would have recommended :) Do you need recommendations for *where*?
    I'll keep thinking!...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hooray for comments! Thoughts, experience, strength, and hope are welcome. Please keep your passion respectful for readers of all ages. :)

Popular Posts