Lincoln National Forest

I'm not a natural vlogger. As much as I enjoy writing about what I'm experiencing here on the road, sometimes I just cannot wait to share the journey and have taken to turning my camera to the horizon and narrating the drive to the world. A couple of these short bursts of nerdom are standalones, but this is my first compilation from a couple hour drive across New Mexico through the Lincoln National Forest.

Would love feedback on style and what you'd especially like to hear more about as I narrate. I make absolutely no promises because my focii for this type of thing are:

  1. Safety. Being a good driver is my number one priority.
  2. Experiencing the moment.
  3. Helping Piper be comfortable in the moment, too.

For more exciting adventures and views from the road, subscribe to the YouTube channel and keep coming back!

Comments

Popular Posts